Friday, October 17, 2008

Diving Right In...

Well, here I am. With the encouragement of my lovely wife Cathy, I am jumping in to the blogosphere to share my views and opinions with the world. The title of this missive is a fairly accurate representation of my view of most of the human species. Humans in general and Americans in particular (but by NO means solely) seem to have cornered the market on industrial-grade stupid.

We live in an age where hot coffee has to carry a warning that it is hot so some moron doesn't sue when they drop it in their lap! We live in a place where people are so lazy that you can go out and buy pre-fabricated, frozen peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with the crusts removed! I used to think that this was the height of lazy until I stumbled across a product in the supermarket the other day. The Mexican baking company, Bimbo, has a product called "Pan Tostado". Genties and Ladlemen of the audio radiance, this product is nothing more than TOAST!!!! We have finally become such a decadent species that we can't even pull out a fracking toaster?

Yet another sign of the apocalypse...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Blog-o-sphere my Love! A very good start! I look forward to more amusing and poignant entries.

Love ya!

Cathy!